Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Dear U.
Hello, the one who never fails to make me fall in love for the simplest thing he did.
I wish U know.
Even though U are my good friend, I start to fall in love with U since I met U.
Did U remember when U brought someone in one occasion that makes me mad on U?
And U just makes fun of it.
Don't U know it was my jealousy expression?
And I pretended as nothing's happened?
If I could tell U honestly, I was sick of it.
But when U picked me up in the airport, I couldn't make it clear that it was my super happy feeling indeed.

I always pretend that nothing is going. But I can't hide this feeling or force my feeling to not that much for U.

But to be honest to U, is one of the hardest thing to do because I should paid it by our friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment