Sunday, June 7, 2020


For those who can apply it on their life, congratulations you win!
But those who still fight to make it real, I'm on your side.

Being single for about 6 yrs is something I still appreciate more that I can stand over all of these problems.

A year after we broke up I still had a feeling that we can reunite, 2 years I kept the trust that he left me just for a while (bcs he said directly that he just wanted to focus on his uni life), 3 years I heard that he got a crush and it wouldn't beat my hope, 4 years I sometimes dreamed about him and prayed to God even he is not the one, let me know he would get what he wants. 5 years I got the news that he already married with his chosen one. So this year am I already accept this condition? Yes I am. But it took many years to let him go.

So, for all broken hearted people over there, cheer up. We just need more times than others.

No comments:

Post a Comment